Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey All!

Not much has been going on. Been quiet. I've been surfing other blogs and found a website where you can enter contests to win prizes. Stormy decided to enter the Sleeping Beauty contest. She submitted a picture of herself a few years ago when she fell asleep with her head in the crook of an office chair trying to get as close to Mommy as she could. It really is cute. If you want please go vote for her. It would be cool if I could tell my friends my sister is famous. Thanks for listening!

6 comments:

Sarah K. said...

We love contests!

Achieve1dream said...

Actually it was your blog I got the link to the contest for. Did you decide not to enter? I was going to vote for Patrick and Jack.

Sarah K. said...

We haven't entered yet and we aren't 100% sure if we will. We already have the bed that is being given away, but I suppose if they won I could just give it away againe. I have a few more weeks to try and snap the perfect photo! I'll make a post if we do.

Achieve1dream said...

Okay great! I will keep a look out for it then. :)

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof pup

Wow, look at all of that green stuff. We don't have alot of that here.
Desert Pups here just getting out and meeting the neighbors cause we're new in town.

Woof, woof
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life Inside The Fence.

Achieve1dream said...

Welcome to the neighborhood desert pups. Yes I love all the green stuff. Most of it is quite tasty. Thanks for dropping by.