Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dog Day Out!


Hey pups! I have had the best day ever!! My Mommy and Daddy took me for a long walk. I had lots of fun. First Storm and I played . . .

And when Storm got tired I RAN!


And ran!
And ran some more!Once I burned off the main source of my energy I started hunting. For what you ask? I don't know for sure. Just something. Anything!

Then we went home and I played in the pool to cool off.


And now I am exhausted, soaked and very, very happy. That's all I have to report for today.

2 comments:

The Airechicks said...

Wow - looks like you have a really good workout....Dig that pool....but where's you floatie??

Thank you for sharing with us!


XXoooXXoooXXoooxxo

Achieve1dream said...

Hey guys! Thanks for leaving a comment. Mommy gave me a Kong and a glow in the dark floatie ball, but I never would play with them and they got slimey so she took them back inside. Oh well.