Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Usual.

Not much has been going on. We have had beautiful weather and Mommy has been very busy with various things, so she hasn't really gotten the video camera out in a while. My trick training has also fallen on the wayside, but today she picked up the clicker again. I was doing my usual barking, because I know how much humans love my bark. For some reason she wouldn't click.

So I tried other things. My favorite is to lay down. I don't just lay down, I THROW myself down! Mommy clicked the down a few times. Eventually I noticed she was clicking when I put my head on the floor. We didn't get any really great results, because Mommy wanted to keep the session short, but she said we will do it again tomorrow. I got to play with my wonderful tennis toy. The one I only get to play with after training sessions, check out earlier post.

Anyway that is all for now. It is storming and I had my tail smashed in the door, so I am gonna sleep on the couch and pout. Bye!

______________
Comments:

 Ellie's Owner said...  http://www.blogger.com/profile/10019682974725040724

    A beagle barking? That sounds about right. :)

    Go on, get back into trick-training. You know you love it...

    May 23, 2008 12:09 AM


Blogger Penny & Poppy said...  http://www.blogger.com/profile/16934165090739259576

    We would pout too, if our tails were smooshed in the door!

    Aire-hugs,
    Poppy & Penny

    May 23, 2008 7:08 AM


Blogger Rascally Jack a.k.a. Jackal said...

    Thanks for the comments guys. Yes it was quite painful, but Mommy didn't mean to. And yes barking is my favorite trick!

    May 24, 2008 4:56 PM


Blogger Kess & Her Mama said...  http://www.blogger.com/profile/01461311762657114141

    Hi Jackal, Came over from Dogs with Blogs. Tricks for treats is my motto!

    June 1, 2008 9:39 PM

4 comments:

The Dog Man said...

A beagle barking? That sounds about right. :)

Go on, get back into trick-training. You know you love it...

Princess Patches said...

We would pout too, if our tails were smooshed in the door!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Achieve1dream said...

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes it was quite painful, but Mommy didn't mean to. And yes barking is my favorite trick!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Jackal, Came over from Dogs with Blogs. Tricks for treats is my motto!