Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alright!

Mommy finally got the cord to the video camera fixed! She's been working on getting the video uploaded to the computer, editing and pulling off snapshots all day. She would have gotten more done if she hadn't gotten sidetracked making movies on the Microsoft Movie Maker program she has. We should start seeing pictures soon!

I'll apologize in advance for the quality, as they're coming off of moving video, it kind of sucks. Mommy is hoping to save up and get a digital camera, so she can get high quality still shots instead of always depending on the video camera.

Mommy took me to work with her today. I didn't like it much. Too boring, even though a coworker brought her dog too. The other dog wouldn't play with me much. I showed off all my tricks (except roll over, floor is too slick). I played fetch and tug. And I got to chew on a rawhide that I don't usually get to have. After that I got bored and whined the whole time.

And I have shake down perfectly already. Mommy says she just needs to teach me the voice command. I don't pay attention to her voice like I should. I prefer hand signals.

Guess that is all. Will try to get some of those pictures up soon. They go all the way back to September! Bye pups!

No comments: