Monday, March 24, 2008

Exploring.

Today was different. Mommy wasn't happy when I relieved myself in the house, but she wasn't mean to me. Then later she disappeared saying something about "going to work", so I spent the day with my new daddy. He spent lots of time with me, taking me outside to play. We played with the tennis ball and followed the goats around.

Daddy made me spend a lot of time in the crate today and completely ignored me when I gave my best howls. He said it had something to do with last night because I wouldn't be quiet and go to sleep. They put my den in the kitchen at some point in the night, but I continued to howl. At four in the morning my mommy took me to bed with her and I let her sleep until eight am.

Back to today. When mommy came home from this work place she took me outside again and let me chase Storm, the goats and the cat. I had lots of fun! Not much of the "training" they refer to often happened today. Mostly just exploring. I'll be back! I promise! Just need a quick puppy nap. Bye!

No comments: