Thursday, March 27, 2008

Play Day!


Your fearless Jackal Man is back! I've had a long, wonderful day of playing and exploring outside. It was a blast! I even cornered the goats and gave them my best "treeing" bark. I don't think they were scared, but Mommy and Daddy were impressed by my voice.



Does Storm look a little annoyed?



This is why! I was being a very pesky brother. But after harassing her for a while, she finally stopped growling and started PLAYING!


Of course when she got tired I had to play by myself.



Mommy spent some time today brushing my coat. I tried chewing the brush a little, but she didn't seem to mind. Besides those pins hurt so I eventually gave up. I woke up twice in the middle of the night for pee breaks and then got put outside at 7am this morning to play by myself. I feel so grown up. Nothing can stand against my powerful jaws!! All shall fall before me!! I leave destruction behind!! . . . . . okay, nap time. *Yawn*

Does the squirrel look lonely?

No comments: