Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Settling In.


I'm settling in nicely at my new home. I slept all night with only one potty break at 3:15. Mommy went to work as usual and Daddy played with me outside all day. As you can see above and in the following pictures Mommy let me lick out her yogurt cup. It was good! I was proud of the tooth punctures I made in the plastic.



Storm played with me for the first time today like she did with her Yorkshire Terrier brother Mac. She rolled me over across the ground and growled and barked. I had fun and kept coming back for more. I'm glad she is starting to like me okay.


After Mommy got home I spent the evening playing outside while they grilled chicken. Had lots of fun and got to take off my E-collar so I could run around.

Mmmm! Yummy! Oh and by the way Mommy made me an appointment with the vet for April 2nd to get my next round of puppy shots. I don't want anymore shots. I hope that isn't why they are buttering me up with the yogurt.

Well that is all for today. Like I said, settling in nicely, nothing of great importance to mention. I'm still doing my business outside like I am supposed to. Mommy hasn't done much training with me lately. She says there is a lot of 'stress' at work lately. Bye!

No comments: