Friday, March 28, 2008

Rainy Days.

It has been in the fifties and drizzling off and on all day so I mostly stayed inside and played with Storm. I don't like the cold. My coat is too thin. Mommy spent the morning with me and Storm, playing, until she had to go to work. Daddy slept all day because he has to work nights right now, so I spent around four hours in my den.

When Mommy got home she let me help feed Sophie and Julie and let me run around for a while, then I went inside and chased Storm ALL over the house. After playing so hard I had to pee, so I went to the front door. Unfortunately Mommy wasn't fast enough and I couldn't hold it so I peed in the floor. She was upset, but it wasn't directed at me. I also got my first dog biscuit today. It was yummy, until Storm stole my last half. Anyway I'm gonna go take another puppy nap. Bye!

No comments: