Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Playing.


*Panting* Did I ever tell anyone that playing is hard work? And thirsty work.


I love my tennis ball!

Last night I slept in my den all night. Mommy took me out about three times and I was a lot quieter. Mommy and Daddy left a radio on for me. It was nice to listen to. This morning Mommy and Daddy found sores on my side and legs where I have chewed my tick bites raw. So they fashioned a home-made E-collar out of one of Daddy's shooting targets. I don't like it, but it doesn't really get in my way any.

I took my revenge out on Daddy's shoe laces.


Toward the end of the day, around the time when Mommy came home last time I went for my second car ride. I curled up in the floor of Daddy's truck and went to sleep. We went to Mommy's work and I met her two legged friends and co-workers. I was a little scared because of the new people and I shivered because it was cold in there. I had fun though.

When we got home they put me outside with Storm, Sophie and Julie. I cried because I wanted inside. My howling got the neighbor dogs stirred up. Then Storm started howling! It was a beautiful, deep howl. It didn't sound at all like her whiny bark. I hope someday I can learn to howl just as well.

I eventually climbed through the fence and tore my E-collar, so Mommy and Daddy brought me in and fixed my collar. Then they put me in my den. A nap sounds good.

No comments: