Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Little Puppy.

I have been a VERY busy puppy. Sorry I haven't written. Yesterday was a very exciting day. I got to visit my grandparents' house. I also got to meet my brother, a Yorkshire Terrier named Mac. He wasn't fond of me, but Storm played with me.


Unfortunately my Mommy got too excited to remember to get the video camera out later when I had my first squirrel training session. My Mommy put a string around the dead squirrel's leg and dragged him across the ground. I was very excited and chased it. When she got to a tree she would drag it up and hold it until I barked. Then she would drop it and let me shake it, to make sure it was dead. When I started to lose interest she let me have it and I carried it all the way to Daddy on the other side of the yard, without stopped, veering or dropping the squirrel. My Mommy, Daddy and Grand Daddy were so excited. They were also pleased that I showed no fear of the .22 when they shot it.

Today was exciting too because I made a new friend. Storm told me about this other Siberian Husky she knows named Dakota and Mommy took me to visit her today. She wasn't sure of me at first . . .


First I stole her duck toy.


Then we did some circling to judge our opponent.


One play bow later . . .
. . . and we started playing up a storm. Teeth and claws were flying! The room was just filled with our menacing growls! We had a ball!!

No comments: