Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vaccines Hurt!!

Mommy took me to the vet again today. I didn't like the car ride, because she wouldn't let me ride in her lap and I have been getting car sick. But I did stay in the passengers seat on my towel and did not get sick during this ride. The people were very nice again. One of them jabbed a needle in me. I yelped, but got over it quickly. They also gave Mommy something called "wormer" which she is giving me tomorrow since it is her day off so she can watch me in case I get an upset stomach. I slept on the ride home.

Mommy had to work all day and Daddy was sleeping so it has been pretty boring other than my trip to the vet. Mommy said Saturday we will be going to see her Mommy and Daddy and brother. She also said that in three weeks the vet is going to jab me again with a needle and then I will get to go explore everywhere without worrying about getting sick. I can't wait! I will get to meet all kinds of people and have so much fun! Then maybe I can go on more walks with Storm. Well time for a nap. See ya around.

No comments: