Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Calm Days.

The past few days have been pretty routine and calm. Really only two things that need mentioning as far as my training goes. Mommy put a thing she calls a leash on me and put the other end on my crate, so I can't go running around the house anymore. I threw a HUGE fit, but she ignored me. Once I realized what had me I calmed down and am now resigned to the fact. I do still try to chew it though.

The other thing is that Mommy took me for my first walk today on a leash. She was very proud of me and said I 'gaited' well. I think she meant my trot. I kept up with her really well. Even though we only went to the neighbor's driveway and back it felt like a long way to me. I had a lot of fun and when we got back to the house I went right to sleep. Well it is time to play now. Bye!

No comments: