Saturday, April 26, 2008

I know how to lay down!

I know how to lay down! Why is this important you ask? Because when I do it Mommy clicks and treats! How exciting! She said I am doing it consistently indoors on my bed, but I haven't learned the voice command and I tend to get distracted. Whatever.

I have been doing pretty good. Have had two accidents today, but both times were when Mommy and Daddy were distracted getting ready for work (Daddy is working nights again). They didn't get upset.

Below is a video of me doing my tricks. We were outside, but Mommy decided to ask me to lie down hoping to catch it on tape. Of course I didn't, but no harm done. She said something about she shouldn't have said the word "down" because I don't know it yet and she doesn't want me to learn to ignore it, but again no great harm. I did sit, jump and speak consistently. She was so proud of me. Hope you enjoy it.



What did you think of the video up above?

Oh and one other thing. Mommy went to the store and came back with bells! They are a lot of fun. Anyway she put them on a long piece of yarn and tied them to the front door. She rings them every time we go outside. I have no clue as to why, but they are cool.

Guess that is all for today. Catch you later!

No comments: