Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun Days!


Things are going MUCH better! Mommy is being a lot more attentive to my potty needs and has finally remembered how long it takes for us young puppies to learn to control their bladders. I think she was expecting me to be the same as Storm when she brought her home as a 10 week old female, forgetting that I was younger and males have to pee more often than females. But we are all good now.

I have been spending a lot more time outdoors. Staying outside in my pen while Mommy is at work is sooooo much better than staying in the bathtub. I only hope the rain continues to hold off. Yesterday Mommy and Daddy took me to the lake to go fishing. I spent most of the time napping.

We are still trying to find a routine that fits all of us, which is hard due to my Mommy and Daddy's awful work schedules, but we are doing better. Mommy is working on my clicker training. Mostly just having me sit, so that I start to associate the click with something good. I haven't started seeking behaviors yet, but it will come. Anyway that is all for now! Bye!

No comments: