Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some good news . . . and some bad news.

Well I went to the place they refer to as the vet today. It was a scary place but there were lots of nice people. Mommy got the dates mixed up and I'm not actually due for my shots until next week, but it is okay since they don't charge an office visit. I got a clean bill of health and they did a skin scrape, which came back negative, as I had been losing a few tufts of hair and scratching a lot so Mommy was concerned it might be mange.

Unfortunately Mommy had to go to work almost as soon as we got home and she had no choice but to leave me in the crate for seven hours. I couldn't hold it and did pee in my crate. Mommy was a little unhappy, but not at me, more just about the circumstances. I think she is planning to start leaving me in my outdoor pen while she is at work if Daddy is also working. She was just afraid to today because it was cool this morning and rain was expected.

Well I guess that is all for now. Bye!

No comments: