Monday, April 21, 2008

Same Old, Same Old.

Well the night before last I slept in Mommy and Daddy's bed ALL night and didn't have an accident. Although last night I slept in my crate and did pee in it. I just can't control when I have to pee. They didn't restrict my water after eight o'clock (Mommy hates doing that), so that is probably why I couldn't hold it.

Other than sleeping arrangements everything has been the same as usual. On April 30th I get to go to the vet again for my last round of shots. Then I will be fully protected and able to go places and meet people. Mommy might even take me to Petsmart.

Yesterday I had another pretend bath. I whined a little bit, but did pretty good. Mommy is still using the huge bowl to bathe me in, but she is putting the bowl in the bath tub so I get used to having baths there. I do not fit in the bowl anymore, so she does my front half and then my back half. I don't care for this.

Well, I gotta go burn some energy. I think I heard Daddy say something about squirrel training today wohoo!!!!

________________
Comments:

Ukie (formerly Dutchess) said...   http://www.blogger.com/profile/13729086357172086504

    Ugh! Baths! I *like* getting wet and going in the water to play, but I *hate* baths! My sympathy!

    April 22, 2008 7:21 AM


Blogger BWTH Dog House said...   http://www.blogger.com/profile/07060481079615747766

    Hi Jackal, you are such a cutie. We hate bath time coz it will following by blowing & brushing which make us sit for doing nothing for at least 30 mins.......no fun at all!!

    April 22, 2008 5:27 PM

2 comments:

Molly said...

Ugh! Baths! I *like* getting wet and going in the water to play, but I *hate* baths! My sympathy!

Ben & Darling said...

Hi Jackal, you are such a cutie. We hate bath time coz it will following by blowing & brushing which make us sit for doing nothing for at least 30 mins.......no fun at all!!